Recent content by Tasmania

  1. T

    TKR Recovering in Canada

    Hello Snowhare! I had both knees replaced on a January third, but I’m zooming along. My physio cut me loose today, said I know what to do, and to keep doing it. I was in reasonable shape (apart from the extra forty pounds!) and a bit younger than you, before the surgery, which gave me a big...
  2. T

    Welcome to the January Jackpots' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    I had both knees replaced on January third. Could you please add me to the list?
  3. T

    Bilateral TKR rate of increase in ROM?

    I’m two weeks post-op, and walking with a cane. My left knee, which was usually the better one, is doing really well, but still working on ROM on the right. Before surgery, I hadn’t been able to fully straighten it, or quite bend it to 90 degrees for at least a couple of years. 98 four days...
  4. T

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Thank you for adding me to the August hotshots, but I just got a call saying the doctor couldn’t do my surgery in August after all, offering the end of September instead. But in order to be sure of maximizing the insurance benefits (as much as possible in the calendar year) I’ve had to push it...
  5. T

    New knees in 30 days!

    Thanks, Celle! I thought that’s what I’d done, but I’ll get the hang of this site. You’re a Kiwi? I’m a Tasmanian in Ohio. Far from home.
  6. T

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    August 30th, both knees at once.
  7. T

    New knees in 30 days!

    I saw the ortho today, and I’m scheduled for a bilateral knee replacement on August 30th - not much time to prepare!
Back
Top Bottom