Recent content by tankeryanker

  1. tankeryanker

    THR Update for those following my journey

    Well as some of you know I was scheduled for LAHR back in December 2017. Because of problems with my heart that they caught during pre-op I ended up having double by pass surgery in February. All went well & recovered from that. I finally got my left hip done June 13th & I'm at 5 weeks recovery...
  2. tankeryanker

    Welcome to the June Sunbeams'2018 Hip Recovery Club!

    June 13th 3 days after my 66th birthday.
  3. tankeryanker

    Welcome to the June Sunbeams'2018 Hip Recovery Club!

    May I enter the prestigious June recovery club? :loll:
  4. tankeryanker

    I'm Back

    They couldn't do stents on my blockage because the blockage was in a branch rather than a straight section
  5. tankeryanker

    I'm Back

    Usually over to the coast 100 miles west of us,
  6. tankeryanker

    I'm Back

    I have a 90% blockage in one artery & 50% in another.
  7. tankeryanker

    I'm Back

    I go in Monday 2/26/18 for pre op & heart surgery on Tuesday. think I'll put off the hip surgery until November so at least I'll be recouped from the heart surgery & can enjoy a little RVing during the summer. Need to get some use out of that brand new Fifth wheel we bought last year.
  8. tankeryanker

    I'm Back

    I guess 38 years of driving truck along with not eating as healthy as I should is catching up to me.
  9. tankeryanker

    I'm Back

    Well they say when it rains it pours. Up date: Went & had an Angiogram yesterday & the Cardiologist showed me the results. I have a 90% blockage in one ventricle & 50% in another. So now they are scheduling me for bypass surgery. Couldn't just get a stint because of where the blockage is at a...
  10. tankeryanker

    I'm Back

    Thanks for the concern I hope I don't need a stint or bypass. Just want to get it done because I'm tired of my hip hurting. I want to be able to hike & walk on the beach with my wife when she retires the end of may.
  11. tankeryanker

    I'm Back

    Mojo333 I thought I already posted about my delay in surgery, but maybe not I'm getting so forgetful these days. After having my pre-op my EKG showed a blockage in a right ventricle to my heart so they wanted me to go see a cardiologist. I had a stress test done this week and with the results...
  12. tankeryanker

    2017 December SuperNovas - Are you having hip surgery in December?

    Well a week away from my hip surgery & after going to my pre op appointment a few days later I get a call from my surgeons office. My surgery has been cancelled & I need to see a cardiologist due to a blockage showing up on the EKG on my right ventricle. Still waiting fro the cardiologist office...
  13. tankeryanker

    I'm Back

    Thanks Layla you & yours have a very merry Christmas too.
  14. tankeryanker

    I'm Back

    Do to scheduling conflicts with the hospital my surgery has been changed to the 27th of December. My surgeon does surgeries on Wednesday's & the operating room was taken up with emergencies. Doc is then taking off two weeks for Christmas break so at least I'll be getting a well rested...
Back
Top Bottom