Recent content by tami459

  1. tami459

    TKR June 4th - My recovery<

    @Josephine Since I have been reading this site, I have backed off some. My pain has subsided a fraction since then. 1. I would say that my pain is hovering around a 7. 2. Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen 10-325 tb. My newest prescription says take one tablet by mouth every 6-8 hours as needed for...
  2. tami459

    TKR June 4th - My recovery<

    Thank you, @Jockette! I was worried about still using it! I’m back tracking a little bit with how I’m pushing myself. I actually feel a little better in the two days I’ve been reading this sites info.
  3. tami459

    TKR June 4th - My recovery<

    @Josephine, please let me know the questions you would like me to answer. Thank you!
  4. tami459

    TKR June 4th - My recovery<

    Hi Beth, or should I say..knee twin :). I had many people tell me that a tkr would hurt. I guess I just didn’t expect it to hurt this long and ache all day. My doctor told me to just call his office if I needed more pain meds but when I did they acted like I was misusing them. I don’t want to...
  5. tami459

    TKR June 4th - My recovery<

    All have been read. Thank you! And, yes, I will answer all questions.
  6. tami459

    TKR June 4th - My recovery<

    I had right TKR surgery on June 4, 2018. My right knee was so bad prior to surgery that I could no longer straighten my knee fully. My doctor said he fixed that during surgery. (Not sure what he did). I didn’t get any type of paper work when I left the hospital and just kind of did a little bit...
  7. tami459

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Hello, I am scheduled for surgery June 4th. I will have a total knee replacement on my right knee. It is long overdue and I am so excited at the possibility of being active again.
Back
Top Bottom