Recent content by suzydza

  1. suzydza

    TKR Suzydza's Recovery

    Thank you @SusieShoes. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I’ve made a commitment to myself to consistently do the exercises - with measurable results. My recovery is my job and I intend to do it earnestly. One thing I haven’t thought about since the surgery is a popliteal...
  2. suzydza

    TKR Suzydza's Recovery

    I had my appt with surgeon today. I’m 5 weeks post-op from RTKR. First I saw PA. I immediately voiced my concerns about PT and told her we need to come up with Plan B. She did the measurements and said extension is more, but flexion is a little less - about 95 degrees. She started to frighten me...
  3. suzydza

    TKR Suzydza's Recovery

    My RTKR was 5/24/18. I had no previous surgeries on it. Thx for your help.
  4. suzydza

    TKR Suzydza's Recovery

    Thank you all very kindly for getting me set up here - and for your valuable feedback. In the scheme of things, I feel quite fortunate. My pain is pretty well controlled, my surgical site is healing beautifully, and I’ve been tolerating periods of light activity, alternating with periods of...
  5. suzydza

    TKR Suzydza's Recovery

    I’m so sorry - not my intention to interfere with anyone’s thread. I’m a beginner here and was just replying to a post. I’ve tried to follow your link and start a new chain, but it’s not working. I’ll try and investigate further. Thx, Sue
  6. suzydza

    TKR Suzydza's Recovery

    Thank you so much for posting this. I am almost 5 weeks out right TKR. PT has been a source of distress for me. Since I started outpatient PT 3 weeks ago I have developed lower back spasms and a pulled muscle - which the therapist “pulled” during therapy. I immediately told her - “ow, something...
Back
Top Bottom