Recent content by Supersport

  1. S

    TKR LTKR..still struggling

    Had knee replaced on November 18th and then had to have a manipulation on January 27th. The manipulation did help to get my ROM to 115, but I am still having a difficult time walking normal. The tightness in my knee and the back of knee in the bend gets so bad that it binds and tightens up...
  2. S

    TKR Swelling and stiff knee

    Today will be 6 weeks post op and I’m still struggling with a lot of swelling and a stiff knee. I go to PT and it helps to alleviate the stiffness, but then the next morning it is like starting all over. The most I have gotten my ROM to is 80 and when I go back to PT is drops back down. My...
  3. S

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    Thanks for accepting me in the group.
  4. S

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    Please add me to the November Nimbles. Surgery date was 11-18-19. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom