Recent content by sunnydog

  1. S

    Welcome to the May Marvels' 2018 Hip Recovery Club!

    Yes they are hemotomas blood clots but they will absorb in your skin. I went to my dr about it. My therapist rubs them
  2. S

    Welcome to the May Marvels' 2018 Hip Recovery Club!

    Has anyone had hard knots in the incision area
  3. S

    THR hipster333 is in recovery<

    Have u or anyone I know had staples put. I heard it hurts bad
  4. S

    THR Post op 2 weeks

    I need to vent 2 weeks post op. Get staples out Monday does that help? I’m staying with my daughter because I live with my mom. 89 dementia. I can’t deal with but so much!!! Should I stand my ground? My leg is swelling more than when I had it 2 weeks ago. Hard to keep me down. Thanks
  5. S

    THR Post op 2 weeks

    Thank u so much!! Do u stay alone
  6. S

    THR Post op 2 weeks

    Hi I just joined. I’m 2 weeks post op on my right hip. I had my left done August 2017. I just had right done. It’s been much much easier than the left but I’m starting to swell more! What do I need to do about that an does anyone have any idea when I can drive haha!! Hard to keep me down!!!
Back
Top Bottom