Recent content by sunlight199

  1. S

    PKR My surgery is today!!!!

    Hi everyone!!! I'm sunlight199 and I will be having surgery today at 10:30 AM. I am excited about living life pain free, even though I know that I may need a TNR in the future. I'm wide awake now because of a hungry stomach. Had other surgeries before, and this has never happened!!! Go...
  2. S

    Count down has started

    It is now 3:47 a.m. And I am awake because I'm hungry!!! Go figure!!! This never happened to me before and I can't sleep with a grumbling stomach!!! Sheesh!!!:sigh:
  3. S

    Count down has started

    Thank you for your kind words Midwest girl!!!
  4. S

    Count down has started

    It is now D-day!!! I need to be up in five hours--why aren't I sleeping you ask? I needed to go to the bathroom. Surgery starts at 10:30a.m.:shocked:
  5. S

    Count down has started

    Thanks for the idea Jozilla!!!:thumb:
  6. S

    Count down has started

    Thank you ladies for your well wishes, they mean a lot to me!!!:yay:
  7. S

    Count down has started

    It is now day 1 and counting. Feeling better rested today because I actually slept!!!:happydance: Also feeling some anxiety, which I have been told is perfectly normal. Thank God that I am normal!!!:yes!:
  8. S

    partial knee surgery

    Thank you Pippi for your kind words of encouragement!!!
  9. S

    Count down has started

    I did manage to go to sleep around 5 or 5:30 in the morning. But I kept waking up every hour on the hour.:mcoffee::tantrum:
  10. S

    Count down has started

    It is now day 2 and counting. Haven't slept yet--mostly resting.:groan:
  11. S

    Swollen Feet

    Thank you everyone for the advice, it has been noted. You guys are the best!!!
  12. S

    Count down has started

    Thank you bottomshollow for the great advice!!!:yahoo:
  13. S

    Count down has started

    It is now day 3 and counting. Woke up at my usual time--what I would give to sleep through the night!!! Maybe I should drink some more berry sangria for the week!!!:martini: But oh well I don't drink very often.:shrug:Now to listen to my audio bible.:yawn:
  14. S

    Swollen Feet

    Hi everyone!!!!! I was wondering since I'm getting a PKR on the right knee using makoplasty, will my foot get swollen? I need to know so I can get the correct type and size of shoe so that I can come home comfortable. Thanks in advance!!!!!
  15. S

    Dh has a question

    Thank you everyone for your input!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom