Thank you everyone for all the positive input. I am still not bending I try so hard and it just will not go to 90 or 100, I pray so hard to but thank you for your encougrenment. I will continue to work on it and will report back hopefully with positive reports. You all have a blessed and...
Hello everyone New here hope to connect with some new advice. You all enjoy your day. Full knee replacement 4 weeks ago. All going as planned but knee refuse to bend as expected. Any suggestions need help here. Thank you. Continue to improve.
Hello I just had my fullknee replacement ...all is going good but my knee will not bend as required by Dr, been 4 weeks since surgery. First time on this forum. You have any suggestions?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.