Recent content by Streetglide

  1. S

    Seven Weeks Out And How It's Going (GREAT!)

    My surgery was May 20th. I've been in great shape since the middle of June...
  2. S

    Seven Weeks Out And How It's Going (GREAT!)

    I had my left knee done at Methodist Hospital in Sacramento by Dr. Stephen Howell. went home the next day. I was off the walker in three days. Another three days and I was off the cane. At two weeks and change I was riding my Harley again and at three weeks I was back to driving my...
  3. S

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Yeah, sort of dark humor, really not looking forward to it or the following knee operation. But I can barely hobble let alone walk. So off to the good doctor we go...
  4. S

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    May 20th for me. Gonna cut my knee off and put in a new one...
Back
Top Bottom