Recent content by stockie73

  1. S

    TKR I'm back again

    Dolphin - as a basic member I’m not allowed to post much detail but I am certainly well versed in the long, difficult recovery being like you almost 6 months from my TKR and still at 60 degrees but as I said previously I’ve been driving for 3 months now at least but still stick at 60 so at 70...
  2. S

    TKR I'm back again

    Have a nice weekend folks, to everyone who is struggling, stay upbeat, count your blessings and never give up.
  3. S

    TKR I'm back again

    Hi Dolphin - I’d rate my current pain level as low maybe 3/10 as its not pain as such that’s the problem more the discomfort from stiffness which is as you know very frustrating, I’ve had problems with my hips and knees from early childhood so I’m used to being in pain and I do try to stay...
  4. S

    TKR I'm back again

    Oh last thing, I didn’t bother with physio btw as in the past like with many others they’ve tried to force the knee and I know my own body and what is good for it, I’ve stuck to walking and gentle stretches plus all the required rest etc up to this point. I’m just taking 2-4 paracetamol a day...
  5. S

    TKR I'm back again

    60 degrees or maybe a bit more has thankfully allowed me to drive and just this week I’ve gone onto one crutch, stay positive Dolphin, I know it’s hard but you must.
  6. S

    TKR I'm back again

    Hi Dolphin - I had a right TKR on 13th Jan so very similar to you timewise and my ROM remains disappointing at around 60 degrees, I’ve also had both hips replaced and one of them revised and past experience has taught me to play the long game, I’m also in the UK, you will get there one way or...
Back
Top Bottom