Recent content by Stitcher

  1. S

    Bilateral TKR 3 weeks Post-Op after BTKR

    I'm so glad I decided to do them both at the same time so I don't have to go through this again. Yes the first couple weeks were no picnic but had help with narcotics to power through the pain. I was however, glad to get off of them just the same as they made me sleepy, dopey and constipated...
  2. S

    Scheduled July 26 BilateralTKR

    I had arthroscopic surgery on right knee about 12 years ago and nothing since. I knew they were bad but no idea both knees were bone on bone until the orthopedic surgeon told me last month. I'm 56 yrs old and haven't been moving well for atleast 15 years now. So it will be nice to get my life...
  3. S

    2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    I'm having a bilateral double knee replacement on July 26. I had arthroscopic surgery on right knee about 12 years ago and nothing since. I knew they were bad but no idea both knees were bone on bone until the orthopedic surgeon told me last month. I'm 56 yrs old and haven't been moving well...
Back
Top Bottom