Hi SusieShoes! Thank you! That is exactly what I hope to be like, able to move about pain free and loose the weight. I so appreciate you sharing that experience with me and anyone else who is early on in tecovery. I am missing getting nicely dressed and going to Church, sitting in the pew and...
gertie hello!. Thank you and I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well (smile).
Sometimes the mornings feel like that movie "Groundhog Day", same day as previous. I am home a week now from rehab and missing all the activities and people. So today I'm going outside for a walk with my husband...
Celle thank you so much and hello this info is going to be a great reference for me and my new knees!.
I would like to give updates so its nice hat you started a new thread.
I am new to online support groups so please excuse my ignorance if I hit the wrong button or end up in the hip recovery...
Hi all, found this site while looking for any info on what to expect status post Bilateral Total Knee Replacement 4 weeks today.
I had staged left on 8/16 & right on 8/21 the day of total Solar Eclipse.
Anyway I stayed in hospital and was given a few options for my pain meds...I took the...
Hi all, found this site while looking for any info on what to expect status post Bilateral Total Knee Replacement 4 weeks today.
I had staged left on 8/16 & right on 8/21 the day of total Solar Eclipse
Wishing all of us the best healing journey possible~
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.