Recent content by soos53

  1. soos53

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Thank you, that's very kind. Making my needs known is the hard part, I'm used to taking charge and h"handling things," but I am trying, jus by being here!
  2. soos53

    Solved problem 1 & 2

    I'm having TKR of the left knee April 25th and the more I learn, the more anxious I become. I went for pre-op physical therapy today and arranged a ride to the hospital and care for the dogs while I'm in the hospital. Problems 1 & 2 solved. My husband passed away last May, so it's just me...
  3. soos53

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I'm having TKR of the left knee April 25th and the more I learn, the more anxious I become. My husband passed away last May, so it's just me and I'm in that transition phase, especially with friends, if you've been there, you get it. I have 9 dogs (8 border collies and a mini dachshund) ranging...
Back
Top Bottom