Recent content by SoBlessed

  1. S

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Thanks to gr8cu2, Daystar, and bottomshollow. Since joining I have been to the eye doctor because of some flashes of light in my upper left eye. I was worried I would not be able to have my surgery Monday, July 28th. These "arcs" are not unusual in older people and unless I have other related...
  2. S

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Please add me to your July 2014 Sparklers list. I am having LTKR on July 28th.
  3. S

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    I can't figure how to get my date posted.
  4. S

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Am scared and anxious to become a left knee July 2014 Sparkler. My surgery is July 28th.
Back
Top Bottom