Recent content by Snowshoe66

  1. Snowshoe66

    2023 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Not sure why the 12/15 info is on my profile; never had that procedure
  2. Snowshoe66

    2023 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Having left TKR on January 9, 2023. Right TKR January 6, 2016
  3. Snowshoe66

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    Hello all, Surgery scheduled for December 1 (RTKR). As the date gets closer, my anxiety is increasing! What are others doing to prepare?
  4. Snowshoe66

    Surgery in December

    Again thanks to all for your advice & support. Have started doing some stretches & exercises which helps me to feel some sense of control.
  5. Snowshoe66

    Surgery in December

    Thanks to all of you for your more than helpful responses. Admittedly, the fear of increasing pain has kept me from testing my limits however I did print the exercises from the site and started them this evening (I'm still standing). I'm sure I'll have more questions as time goes on.
  6. Snowshoe66

    Surgery in December

    New to forum & would appreciate any advice/support. After much procrastination, have finally scheduled surgery for Dec. 7. Am 66, about 20 lbs heavier than I should be and am becoming very limited by pain & decreased mobility. Does anyone have suggestions for a preop exercise program? I feel...
Back
Top Bottom