Hi Tykey, thanks for the reply. PT is scheduled to come by again on Thur. It will be her last visit. I think my OS will be fine with my progress when I see him next Tue. I might do 1 or 2 out patient visits to PT at which point I'll reevaluate. I feel I'm better off setting my own pace for PT...
You want to talk about aggressive PT. I had my TKR on right knee on10/9 20 days ago. I have a PT come to my home and she's been here 11 of the last 20 days. And she bends the knee as far as she can causing me excruciating pain. My ROM is at 95 and seems to have stayed there no matter what she...
10 days after surgery wow. My first session was 4 days post surgery and they come to my home 5 days a week. So I've already had 10 PT sessions since surgery 17 days ago.
Hello, I am a recipient of a TKR on my right knee back on October 9th only 17days ago. I was bone on bone and have had a history of knee issues. I'm 55yrs old 5'11 190 and was an avid skier for over 30 yrs. My first scope on the knee was back in 89 then again in 98. I'm pretty sure the two...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.