Recent content by SNOOZLES

  1. SNOOZLES

    TKR Pain on walking

    Hi all I had my TRN done on the 1st September 2017, I took back into hospital 1 month ago with sepsis, not in my knee thank god while I was in the hospital I was not allowed to exercise my knee as I had to stay in bed for 5 days.when I came home my leg was very stiff saw my phisyo who said the...
  2. SNOOZLES

    TKR Pain on walking

    Thank you for all your kind comments meant a lot to me I haven't yet seen my consultant yet will be seeing him in a couple of weeks, not yet been to PT am seeing them next Friday The walking is fine around the house but when I walk a bit outside that's when it hurts and I am sleeping well at...
  3. SNOOZLES

    TKR Pain on walking

    Hi I had my RTKR on 31st August so it will be 4 weeks on Friday .I'm walking with 1 crutch getting out and about doing bits of shopping .housework and washing and even doing small walks with my doggy should I still be getting quite a bit of pain in my knee while walking ? The other thing my...
  4. SNOOZLES

    TKR Pain on walking

    Thankyou everyone each day is getting better xx
  5. SNOOZLES

    TKR Pain on walking

    Sorry op on 31/8/17
  6. SNOOZLES

    TKR Pain on walking

    Hi i had my RTNR on 31/09/17 I came home on the 3/9/17 on the day I came home I found my cat was ill my friend took him to the vets. He had been shot and was put to sleep on the Sept 5, 2017. I could not be with him when he went over the rainbow bridge. My friend is staying with me till Sunday...
  7. SNOOZLES

    2017 September Sapphires - Are you having knee surgery in September?

    Hi I'm having my RTK done on the 1st September Jane
  8. SNOOZLES

    13 hours to go

    good luck ian linda:yahoo:
  9. SNOOZLES

    surgeon appointment tuesday

    Well friends Thankyou so much for all your words of encouragement ,but after some long and hard thinking , i am going to do what i can in the next 6 mths to lose this weight, hopefully with some help from my gp and my meds sorting out for my thyroid i should and determined to get there If at...
  10. SNOOZLES

    surgeon appointment tuesday

    Hi Had my appointment this afternoon with the surgeon, he did xrays on my knee then agreed that my knee was bad enough to warrent a TKR, but the down size is have to loose weight to get my BMI down from 40 to under 35 as his cut of point is 35 to do surgery, He has made another appointment to...
  11. SNOOZLES

    surgeon appointment tuesday

    Thankyou everyone for replying to me,Tyker i understood what you were saying :hysterical: us english have a funny way of talking sometimes hehehe. Thankyou Creation for sharing your story with me And Josephine thankyou for the good advice and putting my mind at ease over my other medical...
  12. SNOOZLES

    surgeon appointment tuesday

    Goodmorning tykey Thankyou for your reply and words of encouragement, no, no were near 40 st lol im 14.6 but thats heavy for me always been slim till 2 years ago when i just piled it on then found out about my underactive thyroid, i live near chorley , but going to Bolton genral as that is...
  13. SNOOZLES

    surgeon appointment tuesday

    Hi everyone I had a right arthroscopic menisectomy, 8 years ago and every thing went well not many problems with it just a few pains now and then. Then was`having lots of trouble with my left knee , went in 3 years ago and had a Left arthroscopic menisectomy the surgeon told me it was bone on...
Back
Top Bottom