Recent content by Snid47UK

  1. S

    THR John's new hip.

    Hi John I suppose it would not be very original of me to state that you really are very young to be needing this kind of operation! (I used to get that but I was already 45 when I had my first replacement) But in a way, ridiculous as it may seem, your age and clearly good health will...
  2. S

    THR Finally back home...

    Hi Sandy - thanks for the welcome, I really am very new to all this ( how embarrassing! :blush: ) so not sure how to start new threads, or add to my profile etc. Still, I will have the time now to find out. I just wanted to say that I came on this site by sheer chance and I had no idea just...
  3. S

    THR Finally back home...

    Hi everyone, Graham... I am new to the forum but had my second THR a week or so before you Graham on June 8th. I have been following your postings and although I seem to have had a much better experience in both cases, I do recognize all the anxieties, feelings, and frustrations that you have...
Back
Top Bottom