I am 48 and am having a left TKR on Wednesday and the right will be done spring of 2019. I have had so many issues with insurance approvals because of my age but after a year of fighting I got the approval. If your knees are shot than they are shot... no way around it!
Hello all! I am having left TKR on October 3rd. I have had two prior scopes on this knee and have been waiting a year for worker's comp to approve the replacement and now it is just 3 short weeks away! My right knee has been scoped once and will be replaced as well once I get the approval. my...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.