Recent content by smokey

  1. S

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    I had knee replaced in june and the other knee 2 1/2 yrs. ago. since this last surgery they both ache. My doc. doesn't know why. This is very frustrating. The surgery went well and the physical therapy. I ride my stationary bike only 10 min. and do stretching. I can relate to you and I too...
  2. S

    weaning off pain meds

    So, am I not suppose to be in ANY pain? 'I'm taking 1 hydrocoden 7.5 a day and just starting on the otcs. This seems confusing to me! So far I still have some pain, more like an achy feeling and sometimes stiffness.
  3. S

    weaning off pain meds

    It's almost 9 weeks since my rkr. I started off with 10.5 hydrocoden when I came home from the hospital and went to 7.25 mg. My os doc. wants me to cut back now and just take over the counter meds. 1000mg of tylenol and 500 mg of ibuprofen, both up to 4 times a day.I feel I still need the 7.25mg...
  4. S

    TKR pain in previous TKR

    Yes,I had the left knee replaced in Dec. 2009 and the right knee this June 2012.
  5. S

    TKR pain in previous TKR

    I had a RTKR on June 20th. I'm doing well, but lately my other knee has started to hurt. I had that knee replaced in Dec 2009. I saw the doc today and he said to use aspercream on it. He really doesn't know why it's acting up. I'm suppose to see him in 6 weeks again. Has anyone else had their...
  6. S

    TKR I made it through too!

    I know this isn't the right thread, but didn't know how to ask a question on another topic. I had a left knee replacement in dec. 1009. I just had a right knee replacement june 2012. My left knee has started to have a little bit of pain right on the front of the knee. Has anyone experienced...
  7. S

    June 2012 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In June?

    I am having my right knee replaced in two days! june 20th I had my left knee replaced in dec.17th 2009. I know what to expect this time. I'll be glad when it's all done.
Back
Top Bottom