Recent content by sjc

  1. sjc

    TKR One down, one to go!<

    Wow thank you for all the great articles! So enlightening and helpful!
  2. sjc

    TKR One down, one to go!<

    Good morning! Thank you for the replies, really does help! Now to answer your questions. And first off let me say I completely agree that I went back way to early. My knee wasn't ready and people see you back and assume you're 100%!! 1. My pain varies, since I posted its gotten better. I'd say...
  3. sjc

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Thank you for the welcome Happydale. It's so nice to have support!
  4. sjc

    TKR One down, one to go!<

    Hello, I stumbled across this forum today and so glad I did! I had right TKR in March and I am scheduled for my left ( it's really bad and painful) in June. My right knee is at 120 but is still stiff and sore. Faithfully doing my pt. About 2 weeks ago the pt had me do stairs and my right knee...
  5. sjc

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Hello! Yes, I am June 23rd. I had my right tkr done in March. So glad to find this site, but still trying to figure out how to use it!
Back
Top Bottom