Recent content by sirj

  1. S

    TKR looking for help

    Good morning guys . Well on January 14 I had to MUA procedure done as nervous as I was I can honestly say the procedure, I believe went pretty well. My range of motion has increased and my pain has reduced a lot. The stiffness that I feel now I can say probably comes from the snow storms are we...
  2. S

    TKR looking for help

    @jenng2003... the Dr. Said I my ROM is way below normal and wants to do MUA as soon as possible... can't say that I'm not nervous.. still doing my research of MUA.. getting just ad much good feed back as bad.. I'M CONFUSED!....lol
  3. S

    TKR looking for help

    I have a question, tomorrow is my follow up from my October 14th TKR. My ROM is 90-95○ when sitting in a chair, done by a home therapist, and sliding my leg back and 85○ when lying on my stomach and having the PT push my leg forward. IS THIS A NORMAL ROM OR SHOULD IT BE MORE. I attend physical...
  4. S

    TKR looking for help

    @jenng2003 Hello and Happy New Year to you. So far I'm doing ok. Still dealing with the night pain and sporadic pain here and there. I have a doctors appointment on the 7th and I'm kind of concerned, I know the last time I visited my doctor he was concerned with me not being able to straighten...
  5. S

    TKR looking for help

    @ Celle... So for 2 months post op only hitting 90○ ROM is normal? I was at 90○ for the last 2-3 weeks prior along with my exercises shouldn't it have increased?
  6. S

    TKR looking for help

    Feeling kind of depressed today.. I've stepped up my exercises to increase my ROM and it seems as if the only thing rhat has increased was my pain, especially the "night time" pain. At night it REALLY hurts and I'm up for HOURS.... I've applied more ice in which it doesn't seem to help. It's...
  7. S

    TKR looking for help

    Good morning how are you doing? As far as me, I guess you could say I'm doing pretty good. On the 14th of this month will make exactly two months that I had my right knee surgery. I'm still dealing with certain issues about returning back to some sort of normal living. Issues like: I still walk...
  8. S

    TKR looking for help

    I LOVE ALL OF YA'LL FOR YOUR REPLYS BACK.....THANK YOU..... I thought it was just me
  9. S

    TKR looking for help

    Ok I'm about to hit the 2 month mark on the 14th and I belive I'm doing good but here's my question... at two months shouldn't I or has anyone still NOT been able to walk down the stairs the normal way?... I'm still having to take one step at a time ,is that normal?
  10. S

    TKR TKR 9 weeks out

    Hello.. like you I've been threatened with MUA at about my 9 week mark (TKR: October 14, 2014) my ROM was 90○-95○ at about 7 weeks of home PT. My new PT at a office semi-gym started to employ electrical stimulation of menthol massages which feel great and I started riding the bike for at least...
  11. S

    TKR looking for help

    Ok... had PT yesterday, and I thought I did great. After the electrical stimulation and then the menthol massage the physical therapist had me do some stretching exercises. Each one felt pretty good afterwards I got on the elliptical bike and which I was very happy in myself because I actually...
  12. S

    TKR looking for help

    It seems like we're not to far behind in our survey your 10-27..... mines 10-14..... Maybe I need to go to your physical therapist....lol..like I wrote that exercise today did hurt..I'm kind of nervous about what tomorrow's PT will bring
  13. S

    TKR looking for help

    Today was day 2 of physical therapy and it started off well. Had the electrical stimulation along with a massage, felt great...Then the PT ask me to lay on my stomach while he bents my knee towards my back, wowwwww.... that sfuff hurt.. The PT keep telling me to hang in there cause i got to get...
  14. S

    TKR looking for help

    I keep reading that there's no time table when it comes to ROM. So where are these doctors getting this idea or information from?
  15. S

    TKR looking for help

    Yes this sooooo much sucks..
Back
Top Bottom