Recent content by ShirleyMc

  1. S

    TKR Knee stiffness^

    I feel your pain. I have just had my second TKR on January 9. My first knee was replaced in May. The nights are the worse for me. During the day I seem to be coping. I seemed to have turned a corner last night and got a few hours sleep. My mood is much better today. Hope it continues tonight...
  2. S

    TKR Made it - RTKR

    All finished for the second time around and doing okay, Now I will have to wait for the healing to begin.
  3. S

    Second time around

    Second knee scheduled for next Tuesday January 9. I will be glad to have this behind me again. I enjoy reading other people's post and know that a lot of people are having this operation and you get a lot of good advice.
  4. S

    2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    I am having my second knee replacement on January 9. My first knee replacement was done May 9. Looking forward to having this all behind me and begin to do things I want to do again.
  5. S

    Second time around

    I am having my second knee replaced in January. The first knee replacement was done in May.
Back
Top Bottom