Recent content by Shaymus

  1. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    Awesome image, looks like there’s a lot of heat coming off that right knee. I’ve used thermal cameras in the past but this image is a great graphic! Thanks for posting!
  2. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    Thanks, I’ve been icing and it does help with the heat
  3. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    Got it thanks
  4. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    My iPad switched to Vietnamese in mid sentence. ...Now I know
  5. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    Thank you, my knee is similar, best of luck in your recovery!
  6. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    Thanks for the help, as a newbie I half assumed I was making a mistake without knowing exactly what it is was. Nơ i know ;)
  7. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    I had my right tkr on 1/29/2019. Almost from beginning and still now (10weeks post) my knee can range from warm to hot. I asked my OP about it and he mentioned something about blood getting to the area, he also said the heat can last for 6 months. Wondering if anyone has experienced anything...
  8. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    I did and thank you. That’s unusual that your PT doesn’t actually manapulate Please ask your questions. I’m more than happy to try and answer them ;)
  9. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    I eventually get a handle on responding to the correct thread! I’m slow but I catch up quick! ;) I have a pretty good idea about the clunks and clicks you mentioned. Do any of these affect your patella? Mine clicks occasionally but I’m told it’s normal
  10. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    8 I have a pretty good idea about the clunks and clicks you mentioned. Do any of theses affect your patella Mine seems to click occasionally but I’m told it’s normal
  11. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    I did and thank you. That’s unusual that your PT doesn’t actually manapulate Thanks for the encouragement, all the best in your recovery
  12. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    Thank you
  13. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    Thank you for the advice,it’s greatly appreciated! My right knee tkr on 1/29/2019
  14. Shaymus

    TKR Shaymus' recovery thread

    Thanks Henrietta, I find the pool extremely beneficial, hopefully you see some benefit as well.
Back
Top Bottom