I’m sure that there is no magical flexion number that says after x weeks your flexion should be x or greater. You have to rely on your surgeon‘s advice of whether you are a good candidate for a MUA. I had LTKR on March 1. For the first 5 weeks my flexion increased steadily to 90. Then it got...
I had a right TKR on September 14. I achieved 90 ROM by week three and that is where it stayed for the next four weeks. Knee swelling and scar tissue/adhesions kept the ROM from improving. In week seven, I had a MUA. The surgeon obtained 135 ROM. Four hours later I was in PT and the ROM...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.