Recent content by sfisch

  1. S

    TKR 1 year anniversary, continued pain, seeking 2nd opinion

    I M at 4.5 months now, this past week able to go up and down stairs fairly good. R OM is 134. I too get real stiff when I get up from sitting bit after a few steps it goes away . Quad , calfs, and I.T. Band all get right and sore but using the rolling pin works wonders. I use it several times...
  2. S

    TKR 13 Weeks post op, Tib/Fib issue

    Guess that's why he gets the big mone y! Appreciate it, thanks.
  3. S

    TKR 13 Weeks post op, Tib/Fib issue

    Saw the surgeon yesterday, New xrays look real good he said, he felt the crunching on the outside of my knee and I showed him where it hurt bad when I bent it. He believes i did hurt the IT band trying to go down stairs too early, it's swollen and irritated. Told me to just slow down, cut out...
  4. S

    TKR 13 Weeks post op, Tib/Fib issue

    Excellent information, thank you. My left knee total knee replacement was June 26, 2020. Did have a little issue early on, surgeon said the tournaquit may have damaged the quad or some nerves around it making it a bit slow to "wake up" Seems to be strengthening up pretty good.
  5. S

    TKR 13 Weeks post op, Tib/Fib issue

    Hello, No issues or problems since my left knee TKR , physical therapy 3 times a week, they say I am progressing ahead of schedule. Started walking stairs at week 10, going up no real problem, going down however have a sharp pain in outside just below the knee. Can feel also when standing...
Back
Top Bottom