Recent content by SBMadden

  1. SBMadden

    8 weeks post THR troubles

    Thanks jaycey Sent from my iPhone
  2. SBMadden

    8 weeks post THR troubles

    Thanks @Kim22, I'm gonna check it out. Sent from my iPhone
  3. SBMadden

    8 weeks post THR troubles

    Thank you Jaycey, i apologize for the mistake. I'll try not to mess anything else up. Sent from my iPhone
  4. SBMadden

    8 weeks post THR troubles

    Can anyone point me (37yr. Old male, AVN both hips, 1 replaced & 1 pending) out any supplements or vitamins that they've had and positive results with? I'd really appreciate it. Sent from my iPhone
  5. SBMadden

    8 weeks post THR troubles

    Thanks for the kind words @Paddler Sent from my iPhone
  6. SBMadden

    8 weeks post THR troubles

    @chatterz & @Youch!, I had a feeling I wasn't alone in having friends,family & coworkers who seem to know more about my recovery than I do. It just REALLY gets frustrating. I can't blame my setbacks on anyone but me, but the texts and jokes about my boss interviewing people for my position at...
  7. SBMadden

    8 weeks post THR troubles

    Thanks for the crash course on thread posting Josephine, I'm new to all this so any tips are appreciated. I've been "icing and elevating" as the kind responders yesterday all instructed, it helps a lot when I'm laying down, but the constant throbbing almost feels like it's gotten worse. My home...
  8. SBMadden

    8 weeks post THR troubles

    Thanks Jaycey, I think I'm going to take your advice and put the chores on hold. I'm angry at myself for thinking I knew best. I'm glad I found a forum where I can talk to people and get their individual takes on my situation. Thanks a lot for the links. This AVN came out of nowhere. I hobbled...
  9. SBMadden

    8 weeks post THR troubles

    Thanks a lot DizzyBlonde. I definitely agree on this not being a simple surgery. It's kind of been frustrating because my boss and other guys at work (I work on a military base) keep telling me about their aunts and grandmothers etc. that have had a THR and were doing cartwheels the following...
  10. SBMadden

    8 weeks post THR troubles

    Thanks Chatterz, I'm icing and elevating as I type. I'm going back to the Dr's Monday. I just really hope this is a minor setback and nothing major. I REALLY need to get back to work. Sent from my iPhone
  11. SBMadden

    8 weeks post THR troubles

    Hello, I'm a 37 yr old male who has Avascular Necrosis in both my hips. I had my right hip (anterior approach) replaced Nov 16th 2016. It was a struggle from the start. It was done at my surgeons outpatient clinic so I was sent home an hour and a half after surgery. My recovery came to a...
Back
Top Bottom