I hear you.
I know I saw a post saying they did no pt. I would never do that. I had 4 months of pt and continue to do my exercises at home. I am still at 90 flexion and 0 extension.
I have some swelling and a tight band feeling around knee all the time. I can't do steps normally and...
Scares me that advice on here is do nothing and in a year you will be OK. As soon as I don't exercise for a day or even overnight my knee feels like there is a tourniquet on it. I really want to believe it's going to get better and better but I see no proof if that in my knee.
I saw the os and he agreed no manipulation but no answers for my calf pain At times it radiates to my foot I take neurontin 300mg 3x day.Med to slight swelling and Yes I get that outer knee pain too.Still only at 90 flex ion but based on all I hear more will come.The stiffness and pain hits me...
Hi there
I am sorry you have so much pain but your story sounds a lot like my just can't get past the pain just saw my doctor surgeon yesterday and he put me on the Neurontin 300 mg three times a day at my pain seems to be in my hip and my knee and definitely in my calf he suggested doing a...
Saw dr today and he wants to do a manipulation. My pt doesn't agree because after her stretching and massaging I can get it to 95. I am scared to death that I will have more pain than I do now. I have increased Tylenol 3 to 2 a day but will be going to every 6hrs as Josephine advised. Any advice...
Pain 6
Taking Tylenol 3 once day, Neurontin 300 mg once day
Medium swelling
I ice several times day and use heat on my calf pain.
I elevate most of day while laying
Doing housework using my cane dishes, cooking, sweeping
Pt Twice a week. She does stretching first for me. I do leg lifts one...
Anyone else have severe calf pain and now hip pain too I can not sit down pain in hip is severe and then spreads to calf .Like sciatica but not exactly Can't sleep,can't drive due to pain.Mo clots......pain meds don't help much
Thanks for ideas. Took Tylenol today. No help yet. Also had a myofascial release and it helped for a few hrs. Going back for another today. Really painful in foot today. This is so discouraging
Moderate swelling I do the ice etc. Been going to out pt. PT for 3wks at 95 degrees and total extension. I exercise as prescribed once a day. I had an infection took week of keflex cleared it up, but I have pain goes to a nine at night. Feels like worse cramp ever and then burning thru my foot...
7weeks out and severe deep calf pain. No blood clots but burning deep in the calf. Is this normal and what pain meds are others taking? I'm taking OxyContin 5mg but try only to take at night. I was on Tramadol and morphine but didn't help much and I cried a lot
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.