Recent content by Sassy5

  1. S

    TKR Someone please help me<

    Wednesday is the big day to see the new Ortho! Please say prayers for me, I really need answers! Thank you for the support! I wish wellness to you all!
  2. S

    TKR Someone please help me<

    @Josephine 1. 5 while inactive, but can get higher. Walking 7-9 within 10mins. Standing 9 within a few minutes. Pain types carry, deep ache, burning, sharp and stabbing at times. The pain is always greatest after any type of activity. I have take breaks to sit while doing simple household...
  3. S

    TKR Someone please help me<

    Sure, I'll answer questions. I'll do anything to make this better! Lol. Thanks!
  4. S

    TKR Someone please help me<

    Thank you very much for the support. Sometimes, it is so overwhelming and it makes me feel like I'm the exception to the rule or crazy! Lol. I'll let you know how the next Ortho deals with me. Be well!
  5. S

    TKR Someone please help me<

    This is my first time posting, and it's out of desperation! I had a TKR Aug 18 2017. It has been a nightmare since day 1. Almost 9 months into recovery I am in pain all day every day, I'm unable to drive, stand for any period of time comfortably, food shopping cripples me, swollen still...
  6. S

    2017 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hi! I'm 46 years old and am scheduled to have a TKR of my right knee on August 16th. To be honest, I am a nervous wreck! I'm hoping to find some support here, and also give my support. Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom