Recent content by Sasha1

  1. S

    TKR Pain 5 Months Post Op

    I will, I have a very good instructor. Pilates was originally designed for injured dancers.
  2. S

    TKR Pain 5 Months Post Op

    I've been back to work a few months, I'm able to rest and ice there. He wants me to ice and go back for gentle PT to build the muscles. I think I'm going to go back to pilates and forget the PT.
  3. S

    TKR Pain 5 Months Post Op

    No Skigirl, thats not the case. I finished PT a month ago and have done little since then. OS feels my legs are not strong enough which is causing the strain.
  4. S

    TKR Pain 5 Months Post Op

    Saw the OS today, the verdict is tendonitis.
  5. S

    TKR Pain 5 Months Post Op

    My surgical date was Feb 14, 2017 I can't think of anything I've done that would have irritated my knee to such a degree. Its been swollen before but a day or two of lots of ice and elevation do the trick. Thats not the case this time.
  6. S

    TKR Pain 5 Months Post Op

    Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for months, never posted. I am just about five months post -op on a RTKR. My surgery went well and my recovery has been pretty much textbook. I finished PT about a mont ago and I've been feeling OK, not great. About ten days ago, my knee started to swell and...
  7. S

    Panicking, should I have PKR since if not bone on bone!

    I am bone on bone and having tkr next month. Two wonderful doctors told me my knee would heal, would eventually need a TKR but not for a while. In six months I have deteriorated to bone on bone. I spent a year in pain, wore a knee brace, did PT only to need the surgery sooner anyway. I feel I...
  8. S

    2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

    Hi everyone. I'm having a tkr on my right knee on February 14th. Just looking forward to getting it over with, I'm in lots of pain.
Back
Top Bottom