Recent content by SaraP

  1. S

    Need reassurance

    Thank you all for your encouragement. I finally called the surgeon's office and had quite a long chat with his nurse. Once I was able to get answers regarding my concerns I felt more confident that this is the right thing to do. I am reading through the articles in the library and they have...
  2. S

    Need reassurance

    I have been trying for two weeks to write a post but every time I tried I was afraid everyone would think I was just being a big baby because that is the way I feel right now. But honestly I am scared to death. I know my post will be long and boring but maybe the chain of events will help...
  3. S

    2014 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I am scheduled for RTKR Oct. 28. Absolutely terrified!!! Glad I found this site.
Back
Top Bottom