Recent content by sarah101613

  1. S

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    So I am back home after a right PKR. Operation day was good but next day was very painful, guess the spinal block had completely worn off. Pain now under control and recovery is going well. Will keep you posted. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
  2. S

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Thank you for adding me, in tomorrow for blood tests and then hopefully operation Thursday morning. Will post again after the op. Wish me luck x Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
  3. S

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    I am having partial KR on Thursday 5/1/14 however surgeon may do TKR if wear is very bad. I had a left TKR in October 2013 so would like to join the group Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
Back
Top Bottom