Recent content by sandy beach

  1. sandy beach

    Ready

    @1ELISEA Thank you for your post and good wishes. See my OS on the 18th and then the big day 6 days later. Will post in recovery when I am able to.
  2. sandy beach

    Here we go again!

    Hi @Maeve, No worries about that, just hope all is well and you are recovering well. I have my LTKR on the 24th November. Keep well Maeve.
  3. sandy beach

    Here we go again!

    Hi @Maeve, I don't think I know you from having a hip done, I haven't a problem with them yet. Good luck with your recovery.
  4. sandy beach

    @maeve

    :flwrysmile:I am not sure I know you from having a hip done, I must have a twin.
  5. sandy beach

    Ready

    Hi LondonLady, Can't think of any at this time. Will contact you if I need to.
  6. sandy beach

    Ready

    :dancy:Thank you for the great advice.:loll:
  7. sandy beach

    2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    I am scheduled for LTKR on the 24th November.
  8. sandy beach

    Ready

    Thanks to all who replied. Looking forward to chatting online to you. I am in two minds about the TKR but I have has some wonderful information and am not so anxious, might be a different story when I get closer to the date. I have lots of questions for my OS when I see him a week before my...
  9. sandy beach

    Ready

    Hi all, I am a newby to this site. Am preparing myself for TKR on the 24th November. Would appreciate any info for this surgery. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom