Recent content by sanderss

  1. sanderss

    TKR TKR Sept 4..hip and foot pain same leg

    Hi @Ccgl, I had same side hip pain around 6-8 weeks. For me it was related to my increase in activity level, along with my hip realigning. I had to reduce my activity level for a bit, and then proceed slowly, and the pain went away. Hang in there, and let us know how your are progressing. :)
  2. sanderss

    TKR SandersS Recovery

    Hi @Joy77, I am doing well, thank you! I'm just over 5 weeks now. I am pain free most of the time, but I still need a pain pill at night sometimes. And sleep is still irregular even when I'm comfortable. My knee feels pretty good, still weak, but I'm walking 15-20 minutes around the...
  3. sanderss

    TKR SandersS Recovery

    My sleep has improved as the pain pills are making me pretty drowsy now. BUT, I am day 3, and suddenly find the pain is not as well managed. Dilaudid is prescribed 2mg, 1-2 tablets, every 4-6 hours. Before I left the surgery center, I was taking 1 tablet every 3 hours and that seemed just...
  4. sanderss

    TKR SandersS Recovery

    Hello all, I had my right TKR yesterday on 8/2/18. Surgery was about 11:00, and I came home at 6pm. The surgery went as expected, took about 1.5 hours. I had a nerve block that is just starting to wear off now, 24 hours later. All in all, it was slightly easier than I predicted, probably...
  5. sanderss

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hello all, I'm up tomorrow 8/2! Eeek! I'm ready, nervous, but ready! I will arrive at 8:30, surgery about 10, and should see the PT around 12:30. Then I should be able to go home shortly after. Best wishes to those who have surgery this week, I'll look forward to hearing from you. I do...
  6. sanderss

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hello, I'm having right TKR on August 2nd!
Back
Top Bottom