Recent content by Sammy54

  1. S

    TKR Post-op pain

    Made several of the diy icepacks prior to surgery and keeping them on unless I'm up and around. On the plus side, I was able to cook a simple one pot meal for the first time yesterday and my husband has really impressed me. He doesn't cook and seldom does housework without a LOT of prompting...
  2. S

    TKR Feel so alone

    Hi Flash, I'm new to this forum too and just had mine on the 6th. Every day truly is a new experience with many ups and downs. You've already received some good advice by reaching out so I'll leave it to those with more experience. Just know you are definitely not alone. I wish you the best.
  3. S

    TKR Post-op pain

    Thank you. I will certainly read and re-read these.
  4. S

    TKR Post-op pain

    Hi, Entering my 3rd week post-op (left tkr March 6th) Managing pain pretty well but the stiffness really gets me down. Also, just when I think I'm doing well, I get sharp, random bursts of pains in the medial knee when walking (short distances). Is this normal? Any suggestions? I'm icing...
Back
Top Bottom