Recent content by saltyrose

  1. saltyrose

    2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Hi .... i will be having a TKR on my left knee January 22,2018. I had my right knee replaced on June 8, 2017 . Cannot wait until i can go for long walks again! I find walking so therapeutic.
  2. saltyrose

    TKR Saltyrose post surgery RTKR ⚘

    Hi, my name is Christine, I am 53 and my surgery date was June 8.... therefore I am 3 weeks 2 days post surgery for a total right knee replacement. I am pleasantly surprised at my new knee and at the recovery so far. I suffer from fibromyalgia so was expecting the worst, yet I am now able to...
  3. saltyrose

    2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Hi ..... I just received word that my surgery for total right knee replacement is scheduled for June 8, 2017. I am little nervous and shell shocked but I will be so happy to have it over . Then I will await a total left knee replacement ...... Then Halifax walking trails "Look Out" lol.
Back
Top Bottom