Recent content by sallysunhine

  1. S

    TKR Traumatic Fracture Blisters S/P TKR severe

    So all those that replied , benne68 ,mendogal, jockette, Layla and sistersinhim , the blisters are healing and the skin is still very itchy, and i try to not scratch as the skin is thin and breaks down easily. Not sure why, as this never happened before ! I believe that I had an allergic...
  2. S

    TKR Traumatic Fracture Blisters S/P TKR severe

    Surgery was 2/1/24 Blisters appeared 2/2/24, and they are so painful today is 2/19 and finally all the blisters have opened and drained however. I now have open areas like burns that need to heal before I can go out, so only home PT! This has pushed my recovery back! Any other folks have this...
  3. S

    2024 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

    February 1,2024 Right TKR THANK HEAVENS I ONLY HAVE 2 KNEES ( previous Left TKR 08.13.2020)
  4. S

    TKR Post op TKR

    thank you dissimon and muldoh for your encouragement
  5. S

    TKR Post op TKR

    good morning how do i have my surgical date added i had Left TKR August 13 2020. As an OP all went well. Recovery has been a challenge I have tried to complete all of my exercises and walking however my leg is very painful. DVT was ruled out. I feel like a failure my presurgery bone...
Back
Top Bottom