Recent content by rpreston

  1. rpreston

    2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Please tell me again how I find those who have had partial knee replacements. Something about “yellow “ but I couldn’t find it. Thanks.
  2. rpreston

    2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    I am having a partial left knee replacement on Wed Jan 3rd. This follows a partial on my right knee last April. My surgery is at 7:30!am EST... arrival at hospital at 5:30. Hoping to come home the same day. I am having A Game Ready Ice Compression Machine Delivered tomorrow for a three week...
  3. rpreston

    Partial Knee Other Leg

    Hey, rpreston! We will be the lame leading the lame for a few weeks. Hope your recovery will be as good as the last one. :tennis:Love @lucinda007.
  4. rpreston

    Partial Knee Other Leg

    Added my avatar. My wife and I like to play Pickleball but because of my bum knee and her hip, we were sidelined this year. Our kids had t shirts made just for us. Looking forward to play in 2018. We laughed...bionic pickles!! They put our names on the back. So, now you can see what we look...
  5. rpreston

    Partial Knee Other Leg

    Thanks @ertuck
  6. rpreston

    Partial Knee Other Leg

    Hi, Going in for a partial knee replacement on Wednesday. I already have one on my right. Wednesday I get one on the left. Wish me luck. I arrive at hospital at 5:30 in the morning and surgery is scheduled for 7:30. Planning to go home same day as before. My dear wife, Lucinda, who just got a...
Back
Top Bottom