Recent content by Roxy18

  1. Roxy18

    MUA MUA Post PT

    Thank you so much for all the information and advice. I'll take it by heart. I'll update after weeks for the progress.
  2. Roxy18

    MUA MUA Post PT

    Is ROM will go back in time? It's been two days now I tried to stop my PT and intense exercise at home. Just really doing my daily activities. I can see the swollen subside.
  3. Roxy18

    MUA MUA Post PT

    I really want to wait for the right time. I'm just really scared and worried a lot right now if I stopped my PT and my ROM is around 100° is it going to be stuck like that and be stiff again?
  4. Roxy18

    MUA MUA Post PT

    It happened March 24, 2021.
  5. Roxy18

    MUA MUA Post PT

    I had motor accident. They need to clean the knee since it was open injury it may cause infection it shouldn't be open to environment as doctor said if they didn't cut open and clean it inside it will get infected. Had MUA cuz I can't fully bend my knee progress is too slow for me. Thought this...
  6. Roxy18

    MUA MUA Post PT

    Diagnosis: Open Left Knee Injury (Arthrotomy) March 27, 2021 MUA: July 6, 2021 I just had my MUA a week ago and right after my Doc told me to have aggresive PT right away. But then as my PT suggested to do it 1 week straight while the MUA still fresh. So it's just giving me pain and swelling...
  7. Roxy18

    MUA Post MUA ROM Failure

    Wow. I felt positive when I found this thread. I can relate with MUA but I didn't undergo thru TKR. It was different knee surgery. But then my MUA is week ago now. Right after the procedure I went to PT and my PT wanna do it 1 week straight she said while the procedure still fresh but then it's...
Back
Top Bottom