Recent content by Roxnshells

  1. R

    Roxnshells

    Thank you all for all the great ideas and information. I have lots of reading to do!! You all are amazing!!
  2. R

    Having my first Knee Replacement July 9th 2014**Nervous

    Thanks for your info! He can cook some! Normally he doesn't cook but he knows how. Am more anxious for him than me!
  3. R

    Having my first Knee Replacement July 9th 2014**Nervous

    After reading some of your posts I am feeling a little bit better. I know that I have a lot of work to do before and after. Is there anything that will make it easier at home for me? My wonderful husband will be at my side through it all.
  4. R

    2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I am having BTKR on August 7th and I'm a lot anxious and scared! Hope I can do this!!
  5. R

    Roxnshells

    I am scheduled for BTKR on August 7th and want all info about pre-op through rehab. I am a little anxious and scared. Need some anti anxiety tips for getting through it all! Thanks to all!
Back
Top Bottom