Recent content by Rocky Road

  1. R

    Total Knee replacement at 40?

    Yeah, I hear you. When it was reinforced that I could no longer run--there were no tears shed. I would however like to be able to "trot" to first base, or get my own rebound... Biking is great. I am looking forward to getting back on without pain--did 2 miles tonight and I'm sure that I'll be...
  2. R

    Total Knee replacement at 40?

    I appreciate the support. Honestly, since I scheduled, I swear I am more aware of the pain...I just want to get back to being active--for me, my spouse and our kiddos! :)
  3. R

    Total Knee replacement at 40?

    I would have never thought to be less than 2 weeks out from a TKR. I guess all the years of being a "sporty" kid have caught up with me. 2 ACL reconstructions and 3 arthroscopies later, here we are...Scared, but know that I am making the right decision.
  4. R

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Well, I'm committed. Surgery date now June 6th. Who would have known that I would get a new knee at age 40? However, I'm really looking forward to walking/hiking/climbing and *gasp* not having my knees hurt at night!!!
Back
Top Bottom