Recent content by Robert B

  1. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    Update ~ All the tests came back clean and the spasms have increased on my left side , sleeping last night was a lot off turning to only turn back to my other side. It is funny how the pain can make you think it's one thing and it turns out to be something else. Having lived through those spasms...
  2. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    That is who I see tomorrow, the PA was the one that said it was crazy that I couldn't get into have the bone scan sooner as I have done all the other things that was asked for me to do. I am getting the same pain/spasms as I did when I had my back issue and went to so many doctors until they...
  3. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    Update ~ Got the blood work done, don't know the results of that yet. Tried to schedule the bone scan but the soonest they have is the 17th of Dec., which the PA and I think is crazy but since then, the knee that he said has a little fluid on it and gave me the lidocaine shot in (Right Knee) ...
  4. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    I have gotten the run around so many times, wasted tests and the looks good to me answer, only to find out that it was not fine. I know that there are some really GREAT Doctors out there and I show them the upmost respect but they are few and far between.
  5. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    I had to be a little reserved since my wife was there and she asked me to be and I said I would, I am a very different person when she is not. I see they are not coming to mu house at 5 and I am not going to theirs but in this case I did promise her I would be good.... this time
  6. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    Update ~ I go to my appointment and he watches my walking with a limp and I explain what is going on, he takes an x-ray of both hips and says that look good per the x-rays, he says that my knee seems to have fluid on it and I tell him, which I said I am sure you don't remember, that the night of...
  7. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    @CricketHip I finally got an appointment on the 19th with the same Doctor that did the surgery and thank God , my wife is coming with me to keep me inline as words come out of my mouth before I have time to think "should I really have said that" so I don't think he will miss where I am coming...
  8. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    @Jamie Burning is while I am sitting, the sharp pain is while walking. I have no problem getting my records, if the Doctor tries the "That is normal" thing
  9. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    Debru4 ~ Thank you very much for the kind thoughts. A Doctor told me one time that, Doctor's never want to admit that something they did, didn't work. I know with some Doctor's , you have to push them when they give you the "Everything looks fine to me" answer. I am going to see him one more...
  10. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    Jamie ~ Thank you for the welcome. Things were fine prior to that , a few pains but nothing like this. I have had no falls or anything like that, just started one day, some days are not as bad as other but when it does really kick in , it's to the couch. V R1F ~ Burning feeling Y R2F ~ Sharp...
  11. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    Pumpkin ~ Thank You for the welcome, the first one (left) was great, no issues at all but this last one (Right) is driving me nuts. I understand about Doctor's being friends, my mother was a nursing Director and I saw how they acted with each other and how some thought they were perfect so I...
  12. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    Thank You VSlowlife
  13. R

    THR Thigh pain 19 months after THR

    Hello All, I guess I am joining the club of hip pain … I had both hip done last year, May for the left and June for the right, no problem with my left, the right was a problem from the start. The epidural injection kind of missed the mark so I wake up just screaming, they gave me something to...
Back
Top Bottom