Recent content by rmcorliss

  1. rmcorliss

    Having TKR on 9th of Feb and I’m terrified

    Hello You and I have a lot in common, I am 58 years old, I am overweight and both of my knees are bad. I am having surgery on my right knee Jan 30th. I also worry because my "good" knee is really bad, I worry about how it will affect recovery. The hope is that the new knee will start taking on...
  2. rmcorliss

    2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Thank you. I will I hope you are doing well!
  3. rmcorliss

    2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    I am having a TKR Jan. 30th, 2018. My first. I am nervous but I know God has got me!
  4. rmcorliss

    Total right knee replacement

    Hello :-) I am just starting to research some details, including what to expect and how to prepare. Good luck to you also! I agree, we will get thru this, one step at a time!
  5. rmcorliss

    Total right knee replacement

    I am having a total knee replacement on my right knee on January 30th. My left knee is also bad but will wait a while for that! I am nervous and scared but I know it has to be done. Mostly worried about pain and recovery issues....
Back
Top Bottom