Recent content by rivercook

  1. R

    TKR rehab

    Had left knee replacement Tuesday, got to a rehab on Friday and it was awful. I had to fight tooth and nail to et out of there. Hey a donate now link just came up and covers half of what I'm writing. I can't make it go away. What's the deal here?
  2. R

    2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    I'm scheduled for total knee replacement November 17th
  3. R

    Almost but not quite

    Thank you. Very kind. A friend suggested I look online for a support group. She was right.
  4. R

    Almost but not quite

    Thanks. Since I'm laying low today I've been able to contact some people for support. I think re-scheduling is my best option at the moment. Then I can look at some more rehab places. Knowing now that resting for at least the first month is what's called for has been very helpful in getting my...
  5. R

    Almost but not quite

    Having a cold cancels the surgery. It would be a problem for the anesthesia as well. You need to be well and I've been told that already. You can't be sick and go for this major operation. I don't mind canceling until I feel more of my ducks are in a row. I know about the rehab places and did go...
  6. R

    Almost but not quite

    I have total knee replacement surgery scheduled for Oct 6th but it doesn't feel or look like I'm going to do it then. I've gotten a cold since yesterday. Also, I have to see the surgeon the day before, which is an hours drive each way. Just yesterday I was informed, at a total joint meeting...
Back
Top Bottom