Recent content by revcatlover

  1. revcatlover

    40 year old having Bilateral TKR

    Surgery is just 8 days away. I am starting to get a bit nervous, but I'm not sure why I'm nervous about! I am preparing my house, not only for myself, but also for my mother showily be staying with me for a couple of weeks. My mother also had bilateral tkr, so she will be a good resource for me...
  2. revcatlover

    40 year old having Bilateral TKR

    I am 40 years old and having bilateral knee replacement in 12 days. While my doctor would have liked me to wit until I am older, he knows that I am miserable and have tried to wait as long as I can. I have a genetic disorder called Stickler Syndrome which affects the connective tissue in the...
  3. revcatlover

    2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    I will be having bilateral total knee replacement on September 17. Looking forward to hopefully being pain free after many years.
Back
Top Bottom