Recent content by redleaf

  1. R

    THR at 35!

    Hi @Cappagirl ..Good luck with your LTHR. it's both reassuring and scary at the same time isn't it knowing that you are not the youngest, cos this is such a big decision for anyone at any age! I have just gotten back from shopping in city with hubby, sis and baby. Something that i have not done...
  2. R

    THR THR at 35!

    Hi all, Just a quick update. This Monday will be my fifth week post operation. I have to say i haven't been taking medication at all this week, and less the week before and i am coping well. The wound is healing well, a little itchy but not too bad. My lengthened and corrected leg is now closer...
  3. R

    THR THR at 35!

    Hi lovely people, hope everyone had had a great and joyful Xmas. Today marked one week from my discharge from the hospital. The surgery went really well, by midday on Tuesday (I had my surgery late afternoon of Monday -16.12.2013) I could use the walking frame to walk to the loo already! By the...
  4. R

    THR at 35!

    Hi all you wonderful people! tomorrow is the day! i can't wait! tomorrow onwards my life is gonna change, my baby deserve a mom who is not battling pain everyday and i can live my life again! btw.. @Hopeful7 ...how is the hip doing? hope you are having a great recovery! THR at 35 and ain't...
  5. R

    THR at 35!

    Hi you all wonderful people at BoneSmart. Despite my pain i am really counting my lucky stars (leading up to Christmas got me all emotional and all) that i have a beautiful, healthy thriving baby, a wonderful husband, supportive family, a great year, a solution (finally!!) to my pain and for...
  6. R

    THR at 35!

    Hi guys! Thank you very much for all the info and support. Have I mentioned I am really glad I found this forum? Well, for the last two days I have been having meetings with my anesthetist and the hospital, talking about pain relief, hospital care and most importantly, can my baby and hubby be...
  7. R

    THR at 35!

    Hi DrToonz and shrinkette, Thank you for your words of encouragements!! i am kinda looking forward to it (very, actually!! except for the actual surgery and recovery) and looking forward to the things i'll be able to do. i am not naive to think that i'll be running marathon or doing running...
  8. R

    THR at 35!

    Hi all, This is my first time participating in a forum, so bear with me while i navigate my way around. I'm born with undetected hips dysplasia and was only diagnosed when I turned 21. Didn't get much information on what i can do, so basically i did some research myself. In 2009 i was given the...
  9. R

    2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having hip surgery in December?

    hi bottomshollow and poppet, thanks for the welcome and pointers...need some help here, i'm not sure where to get the 'post new thread' icon??? i can't seem to find it!!! i've been reading the thread on 'how to post new thread'...i'm so new at this- sorry if i sound silly!! :umm: oops!! found...
  10. R

    2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having hip surgery in December?

    Hi everyone... I'm a newbie to this, so please excuse me if i'm not on the right track. Having RTHR on Dec.16. Gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 5 months ago thru C-section so this will be my second surgery in 6 months....:tada:. Very nervous, thinking about all kinds of possibilities...but...
Back
Top Bottom