Recent content by Redhawk2

  1. Redhawk2

    THR Opposite hip pain

    Yeah I really miss tennis but went and hit balls last week and was pretty sore the next day. Just don’t like how my quads hurt now. Was off all pain meds but am starting to take them again.
  2. Redhawk2

    THR Opposite hip pain

    So at the 3 month mark post op. I have muscle stiffness and am not sure if I should do more or less activity. Have been riding my bike a lot and playing golf. No tennis yet. Some days I feel like I have regressed from a month ago.
  3. Redhawk2

    THR Opposite hip pain

    Yeah it never hurt before but maybe the right hip with severe osteoarthritis was the only one I noticed. I agree that working out and building muscle is a good plan. Like you, I would like to put off a second surgery as long as possible.
  4. Redhawk2

    THR About a month<

    Was curious when people can sleep on operative side after surgery? My right side is still painful and my left shoulder is getting sore from always sleeping on non operative side. Any tips on how to find a solution? I am not really a back sleeper but try as often as possible. Also does...
  5. Redhawk2

    THR Opposite hip pain

    Surgery was 12/14. Right hip posterior I hope it’s its just an adjustment and will dial it back to see how I feel. Thanks!
  6. Redhawk2

    THR Opposite hip pain

    So I feel pretty darn good. Have been ramping up my exercise routine. 3 miles on bike and 1 mile on treadmill. I have some pain on my operative butt cheek from sitting on bike seat but not too bad. I am noticing some pain in opposite hip which concerns me. Anyone else have this? Is it just...
  7. Redhawk2

    Welcome to the December Supernovas' 2018 Hip Recovery Club

    Total Hip Replacement 12/14 Doing really well but opposite hip is a little painful. Anyone having this problem ?
Back
Top Bottom