Recent content by RBG

  1. R

    TKR 3 months post op tomorrow

    Thanks to everyone! I went for my 12 week checkup yesterday and the Dr said that everything I am experiencing is completely normal. I’m so relieved. I had unrealistic expectations about this surgery. I wasn't expecting to still have so much pain at this point. My surgeon was so reassuring and...
  2. R

    TKR 3 months post op tomorrow

    Thank you.
  3. R

    TKR 3 months post op tomorrow

    That is my husband and me. We are also retired and schedule appointments for afternoons,
  4. R

    TKR 3 months post op tomorrow

    Your comments make me feel better. Thank you
  5. R

    TKR 3 months post op tomorrow

    Thank you! I’ll try that!
  6. R

    TKR 3 months post op tomorrow

    1. Like I said, I am a night person. I’ve always been a night person. I’ve researched what to do about this and tried everything you suggested to get my rhythm adjusted. It’s not happening. I’m 72 years old and I’ve also been though sleep studies without any change. It’s difficult for anyone who...
  7. R

    TKR 3 months post op tomorrow

    Thank you, Jamie. I am resting. I’ve been feeling that the reason for my problems are my own fault. That it’s because I’m NOT as active as I should be. For the last probably, 2 weeks I have scaled my activity way down. I’m only using the petal machine twice a day for 15 minutes at a time. It...
  8. R

    TKR 3 months post op tomorrow

    Yes my surgery was Sept 28th. I was my right knee. My kneecap is also numb and has been since surgery. I’ve read that I may never get the feeling back. I’m not really doing any more or any less than always. I have a freestanding petal machine. Not a stationary bike but just petals that sit on...
  9. R

    TKR 3 months post op tomorrow

    I’m so worried. I’m three months post op tomorrow. I was ahead of schedule as far as ROM at my 6 weeks mark and was told by my Dr I could stop going to PT. I was at 120 degrees bend and 0 degree straight. I have to admit I lessened my in home PT. My knee seems to have stiffened more and is more...
Back
Top Bottom