Recent content by ramone1961

  1. R

    PKR Day 10

    Well day 32 yesterday, and I went 17 KL on my mountain bike, very pleased with my new knee. Progress not Perfection. Hope your all doing well
  2. R

    PKR Day 10

    Thank you all so much for the help, it means the world. One question if I may. I had my left knee done and was told not to drive for 6 weeks. Just between us, I have been driving with no problem, right leg is perfect. Have you all got the same instructions ? Left leg people that is. I understand...
  3. R

    PKR Day 10

    Hi all, hope your day is going well. Im on day after PKR, and was wondering if any of you still use ice at this stage ? Is their still a benefit to ice ? Thanks very much
  4. R

    PKR Day 10

    Thanks very much, this tech stuff is hard for old people like I cheers
  5. R

    PKR Day 10

    Is this doing it right here. ? I always think this is for reply only, I can book mark yes, but what I have done here now, is it correct ? Thanks for your patience
  6. R

    PKR Day 10

    Hi Chris, thanks very much , I wish I new how to keep threads all together, I dont sorry When one of our boys pop over I will ask him how to do that thanks Ramone
  7. R

    PKR Day 10

    Hey group, hope and pray all your healing is going according to plan. I think im just bored today and want to write. By far the hardest thing for me is sitting around, as the weight comes on etc. Im down to one crutch , I think its all going well. Sometimes I read some people are walking on...
  8. R

    PKR Day 10

    ty ty ty
  9. R

    Ankle Two failed TAR

    Thanks Chris, yes he spoke of gutters, I sooo hope it works, im so so tired
  10. R

    Ankle Two failed TAR

    Hi all, so I seen the new dr today, he said the first thing we should try is going in to try and remove the bone spurs and cysts. Has anyone ever had this done and been pain free after. Thanks very much
  11. R

    PKR Anyone suffer from this

    Hi their, I have been waiting for a partial knee also for over a year, just had it done on Friday. I have also had two failed total ankle replacements . So limping was a big part of my life to. 6 months ago I stepped out of the shower, and I was on the ground with pain. x rays showed nothing...
  12. R

    PKR Day 10

    Hi all, 60 yr old male here, had my partial knee done 3 days ago. Very swollen, im sure that's normal, Its just to painful to do my exercise , and Im scared it will go stiff on me if I dont. Hard to know if one should push through the pain to keep it moving ? Any thoughts would be helpful. Hydro...
  13. R

    PKR Anyone suffer from this

    No Date yet, had the consult Dec 10 2020. Hoping I get the call soon, Dr said because its Partial he can get me into Day surgery, he said for TKR its a 12 to 15 month wait here in Calgary.
  14. R

    PKR Anyone suffer from this

    Hi, 59 yr old male waiting for partial Knee replacement, left knee, left side. Been waiting for about a year now, with great pain in my knee, got to love our Canadian health system. So about a month ago my left side lower back went out, very painful. I have had 8 physio visits, 7 Chiro visits...
  15. R

    Ankle Two failed TAR

    Yes if you could have the title Revision , that would be great Thanks so much
Back
Top Bottom