Recent content by Racey60

  1. R

    TKR Right Total Knee Replacement 23 July

    Josephine, thank you for the information on the Tramadol, it is interesting to see what time you take the 100mg dose, I usually take mine at 8am and 8pm, perhaps I should try a regime similar to yours to see if that helps with the night pain. I read many posts on here before my operation and...
  2. R

    TKR Right Total Knee Replacement 23 July

    Well here I am a couple more days down the track. The doctor prescribed Tramadol to help manage the pain. It has helped a little but I am still waking through the night in pain. On a side note, today was the first day I have been able to do a straight leg raise on the bed, and I was...
  3. R

    TKR Right Total Knee Replacement 23 July

    Thank you all for your posts and support. It's comforting to know that this emotional roller coaster ride I am taking is normal! I seem to have done nothing but cry since I left hospital and have had little to no sleep yet. I didn't manage the pain well my first night in but am hoping to make...
  4. R

    TKR Right Total Knee Replacement 23 July

    It is almost a week since I had my RTKR and I just wanted to share my journey. I have had chronic knee pain for over three years now and when I got my op date I was absolutely thrilled. Those of you who have had these acute pain know how much it wears you down, so it was also going to be an...
  5. R

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    RTKR on 23rd July Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
Back
Top Bottom